Sunday, October 24, 2010

assignment~~~

finally, i finished my FOA assignment lo^^
so happy^^
firstly, i wan to say thank you to my dear partner^^
ee^^
she helps me to do 2 out of 3 part of the assignment^^
i felt a little bit embarrassing to she^^
bcoz i am lazy...
juz wan to wait for the last minute only do...
fortunately she ask me to do earlier^^
if not...i dun think i can finish it by today...


after we done our assignment...
we need to upload it to CEL...
and then we need to wait for the result come out...
if we got 30% out of 100% is similar to others...
we need to redo the assignment...
but after i upload our assignment...
i get 35% out of 100%...
oh my god...
we need to redo it...


i juz access to FB...
and then ask my classmate...
what can we do?
some of them told me..
our teacher says...
below 40% is okXD
oh yeah^^
we no need to redo it laXD
happyING=)

*very sorry for my broken english^^"
but i juz try to write my feeling out^^
hope u all can understand^^

No comments:

Post a Comment